Saturday, October 6, 2018

Holiday Gift and Bazaar Ideas

Holiday Gift Ideas and Holiday Bazaar Ideas

It's that time of year to start thinking of holiday gift items and also holiday bazaar items. I'll update this post as time goes on with other ideas as I come across them.

One item that I think is a great idea is a bowl cozy - great for holding bowls of hot food and also for cold food while sitting in front of the TV, etc.  I've made and use this cozy and it really works great!  You can find the pattern here on the A Stitch At A Time for Amy B Stitched blog.

Another idea for both the holidays and bazaar items is a crocheted gift bag.  I made some of these last year and loved them as they are different from the standard store bought gift bag and they are reusable!  Check out Down the Chimney Gift Bags  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment