Sunday, July 8, 2018

Crocheting (and Knitting) For Charity

It is a wonderful thing when we can take our love of our craft and be able to share it with those in need.  One positive thing that I have picked up when I decided to participate in a Crochet-A-Long is that I am learning new patterns for items such as hats and shawls that I would have not done in the past as I thought that I didn't know of anyone who would want or need such items.

Below is a link to a charity listing from the Crochet Guild of America (CGOA) that can give you some ideas for charities to crochet for:

Crochet For Charity - Crochet Guild of America (CGOA)

Red Heart also has some charity suggestions for crocheters and knitters:

Red Heart Charity Suggestions

Lion Brand Yarns has a listing for 10 Charities for Knitters and Crocheters

Lion Brand Yarns

And one of my favorites - Out of the Parc Designs blog.  Lyn frequently has a blog post called Charity Idea OUTpost.  These articles are full of charity ideas that benefit people and our four-legged furry friends.  When you visit Out of the Parc Designs blog, be sure to check the archives for the OUTpost blog entries - you won't be disappointed at what you find and how inspired you can become from them.

Out of the Parc Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment