Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Crochet Friends - Out of the Parc Designs

As time goes on and the more that I have shared my own work through the various social networking sites, I have gained several friends in the fiber arts world.  I've already introduced my friend Amy from AmyBStitched and today I would like to introduce another great friend - Lyn Wilson.

Lyn is a small business owner, fantastic fiberartist and and wonderful blogger.  She owns and runs Out of the Parc Designs.  Her blogs are constantly informative and inspiring as she highlight various fiberart designers and some great charities and causes.  I've had the extreme pleasure and honor of being mentioned in some of her writings and that, to me, is really something special.

Please take some time and visit Lyn's blog - you won't be disappointed and will find a treasure of articles/entries that can provide some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment